10 de abril de 2010

Salto

SALTO

I feel me better today than yesterday. I start to believe that all can go right, that our world is going to be the most wonderful place for people who love it. I want to change our lives, the human vision, because God wants it, too.
I am not perfect, I am trying to become a good person. I am doing that because I believe that peace is possible. I would like to take part in that mission. Christus is here. He is walking near the dreamers. Today and forever. He is helping us to continue when all is going wrong or just when something does not go.
We should love him with all our souls. He saved us, he is the way, the guide. There are a lot of different languages, but all people can understand when the motto is LOVE.

Un salto hacia adelante... hoy me siento feliz.

Todos los derechos reservados.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

¡Gracias por tu mensaje!